Turnaround Time

Where to even begin... The honeymoon quickly ended after we signed the contract. Then it was off to Design Center to pick out options.

-Everything cost 4X normal price and they know exactly where to get you. We spent another 35K.

- Then NVR mortgage (affiliate company) will start harassing you every week for all your financial documents over and over again. Their loan officer and processor will treat you with lies and threats if you don't go with them.

- We had three different project managers during our build. They keep getting fired. They promised a lot of things but never deliver anything. There is no PM onsite. There is no oversight of over a dozen contractors/subcontractors that will work on your house. My friend, Lockshmear, literally went to check on his house EVERYDAY to make sure the contractors did not mess up. Who has that kind of time?

- If there are major issues identified and bought to the attention of the project manager, they will simply ignore it or say it's not a problem.

- You will have to spend days going back and forth with the sales representative and proj. manager to fix the slightest problem.

- Major issues identified. You will need to hire a lawyer or just walk away from 10% deposit.

- Problems identified during pre wall inspection. They will only fix easiest problems and say they will get everything done before closing. Second favorite excuse, we are short on staff.

- Problems identified in final walk through. Don't worry, you have one year warranty.

- By time you close, your punch out list will be 4 pages long with problems.

- After you settle, it will take 2-4 attempts to correct anything. Big issues, the absolute best they can do is throw a band aid on it.

- After one year, your warranty will expire and you are left with a house with lost of defects and issues. Lots of big issues are still outstanding...

- It's been an absolute nightmare from start to end.

NV Home Invest their money in:

- Social engineers to delete "bad reviews from Google Review

- Marketing

- Pretty finishes

- Affiliate companies (NVR mortgage, Home Insurance, etc.) so they can get more of your money

NV Home DOES NOT invest in:

- experienced staff

- quality materials

- customer service

NV

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Was going to put in a deposit for the Turf Valley townhouse, now having serious doubts.

My instincts told me something was off. Thank-you for your honest feedback. I will tell my sister and brother in law not to buy NV Homes.

Wish I did my research before buying. I will warn other prospective buyers not to buy.

Contact your local news group and news paper and have then do an expose or article on the fraudulent Practices of NV Home. Power of Freedom of Speech. If Wells Fargo and Facebook can face the public scrutiny so can NV Homes

Huge mortgage and the problems are never ending. Pad another 20% for repairs for your new house. Would never recommend NV Homes to family, friends, or coworkers.

My wife loved the NV model home. After checking out the builds in the community site, I was hesitant to sign the contract.

Also, ask the new home owners about their experience, they seem hesitant to say anything. Now, I understand why.

Thank you very much for your honest review. My wife and I have decided to not buy.

I read your review and it reminded me of our experience from 5 years ago. (NV Homes Delaware)

I hate NV Homes and NVR Mortgage