I recently contracted NV to build a townhome in a "luxury townhome development." They overcharged and promised a great product. They are building horribly cheap houses next to "high end" homes and are laughing all the way to the bank!

Don't believe them!!!!! Once they have your money, they don't care!!!!! I tried to talk to them about several issues that will threaten the integrity of our foundation-we have to resort to hiring our own inspectors/engineers and lawyer to protect ourselves and all the corporate office cares about is getting their money at settlement. If you care about the value of your home and it's safety, please stay away from them!!!!!!!!

Their customer service is a joke-they will just tell you that you have to hold up your end of the contract and do nothing to help resolve problems. How they sleep at night is beyond me!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pennsylvania nv homes. NV Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pennsylvania nv homes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at NV Homes.

Comments

Oh, we were almost entered into new luxury development home built by NV, NOT AFTER THESE REVIEWS