During my 1st year with my NV home, I had a repair issue. I called NV customer care and was able to schedule a plumber to look at the problem.

The plumber told me a part needed to be ordered and they would contact NV homes to order it as they were subcontracted from them. The next day I reached out to NV homes customer service to confirm the order was made. I was told by the rep that someone would call me and follow up. Two weeks go by and no follow up.

Needless to say I reached out to NV homes on three other separate occasions and told someone will call me. the final time I demanded to speak to a supervisor and that I should not have to be reaching out to them to get an answer. This rep promised she would personally call back. She did and told me there was miscommunication between the plumbing company and NV homes and that the order has been placed.

I am currently waiting on the part. I have also had another situation where I reached out about my home insurance and was told I would get a follow up call. NEVER heard from them.

It is tiring follwoing up with NV homes. There customer service is Horrible!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Homes Customer Care.

Comments

Worst customer service in the US. Everything just goes into a black hole, nothing gets resolved.

The hours spent dealing with customer service cost more than doing it myself.

Hate NV Homes. Hope they fold.