1.6K views

Never buy a property from NV homes.We bought a house in 2004.

The other day Orkin stopped by to sell some stuff and they told us we have termites in the house. Orkin pest control told us that this probably came through when the builder was laying the foundation as a 7 year old house can't have termites. When we contacted NV home they told us basically that we are screwed and they will do nothing for us. When we asked them for documentation to see when did the poison the soil, the rep told us that they don't have nay documentation.

What a complete fraud. The county can't help us because they destry records after 2 years.

PLEASE BEWARE OF NVHOMES.THEY ARE A COMPLETE FRAUS WHO LACK CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Had an Experience with NV Homes?

Comments

Fairfax, Virginia, United States #668660

I agree.Just after buying my home I have lived in the last 11 years we had an exterminator come by and try and sell us a warranty for termites and pest control.

After doing an inspection of our property alone, I did not follow him around, he returned saying he found handfuls and handfuls of ants and that we would need treatment.

We did nothing, except hire an old friend who happens to be an exterminator.He sprays our house for spiders twice a year and has never found what the previous exterminator claimed to see.

SO you listen to the orkin man trying to sell you something? you don't belong in an NV Home

to common sense #1371225

Hey dummy. No one deserves to live in the type of poor quality home that NV builds.