1.6K views

I couldn't agree with you more.My husband and I purchased a house this year paying close to $700k and we are disgusted with all the mistakes in the house, poor craftsmanship and awful attitudes of people we are working with when we tell them there is a problem, especially when these problems are because they didn't do it right the first time.

We have a leak in our ceiling, stairs chipping, walls Uneven, crown molding looks very sloppy and these are just a few things.

If I could have done it over again I would have never went through NV!It's been a horrible experience!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of nv homes from NV Homes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants NV Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by NV Homes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with NV Homes?

Comments

Also I forgot to mention that after you sign those papers to get ahold of someone to address your problems you have to hunt them down. They do not call back! Just not a good experience!