1.8

I wish I had read this page before we bought our house.Our house is less than 3 years old and already the AC broke I had to have sealant and freon added- shocking my neighbor had to have the same thing done.

When I called to see if they could help they shrugged me off and saw nothing wrong with a newer ac unit crapping out- they actually told me I should have bought a home warranty. Well wouldn't you know it my roof started leaking over the weekend and low and behold that to is considered normal I guess for an NV home because they essentially told me to pound sand and gave me the number to the contractor that installed the roof- go figure he is out of business so awesome!

If I am ever in the market again for new construction you can be sure NV Homes will be the LAST place I spend my money.Poor craftsmanship and terrible customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of air conditioner. NV Homes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned air conditioner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at NV Homes.

Had an Experience with NV Homes?

Comments