We are in a process of buying a new construction with NV homes. So far it' been a torturous process, wherein lots of things are done wrong, and then they are trying to correct them.

Furthermore, there are huge discrepancies between the drawings, advertisement, even the blueprints and actual construction.

If I only. If I only could get my deposit back, I would have run away from NV homes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Mendham, New Jersey, United States #1263527

Where are you building? We are considering a new build with them in Delaware.

We have just started the process. What are your issues with them? Are they making good in their word?

I'm concerned as they are part of Ryan homes and that company gets very bad reviews. I'd love if you could give me as much info as possible.

to Riley Rockville, Maryland, United States #1292507

Building in Falls Church, VA. They are awfull.

The craftsmanship is second to none, materials are cheap and outdated, the so called options are extremely expensive and very limited. We have to close in a month and have myriads of problems. Hardie plank is damaged, stairs stained awfully, appliances and cabinet doors are not aligned, doors to the deck are not properly installed.

BUth tub us installed without a support and moves and shakes. The list can be several pages, but tired And annoyed with this company.

to Riley #1421784

We are considering the overlook in Fenwick Island. Just got back yesterday. Homes looked like good quality.