Featured Not resolved
2.0
Turnaround Time

Garage door sounds like is going to fall at any moment! Project manager was a joke that kept passing the buck.....warranty dept.

is unresponsive! Closed on 8/9.....and the sod is completely dead! They leveled “trash” and building debris....instead soil.....and planted sod on top! It was dead as soon as it was planted!

The red stuff on the sidewalk is from the dead sod. It’s stained. The pre-closing walk through painting was not done....and they never came back. They’re liars.

Go to another builder! One who cares!

Comments

The garage door sounds horrible. I had so many problems with my house that moving was the only solution for having any peace of mind.

During every rainy storm, rather than feel secure in my Ryan home I worried how much it was going to cost me when the storm ended. I usually lost roof shingles, siding buckled, leaks in the basement or garge. If it was cold I had to also worry about the heating system failing.

It had several times in the past. I hope potential buyers read these reviews and take heed from them.

to Anonymous #1577409

I hope so too! What should be a happy time in our lives has turned out to be an inconvenience and a slap in the face.

Such a shame. Thank you for sharing your experience.

I hope others read these messages and choose another builder. I wish we had’ve!